[Discuss-gnuradio] No attribute 'message_sink'

From: Ting Wu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] No attribute 'message_sink'
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:00:14 +0900

Hi,

I’m using USRP N210 with LFRX.

I installed uhd and gnuradio with build-gnuradio script without any problem.

However, when I run an application, it has such error message:

    self.sink = gr.message_sink(gr.sizeof_short*2, self.queue, False)

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'message_sink'

Several months ago, I installed on several computers with the build-gnuradio script and run the same application, and there was no such problem.

Has gnuradio changed something recently?

Best regards,

Wu