Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] forecast and set history function for haar decomp

From: Bharat Mukkala
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] forecast and set history function for haar decomposition
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 05:51:02 -0800 (PST)

i got a new problem.. when i am working with signals, i converted them to
vectors using stream to vectors, then the vectors are given as input to my
block (since my block has an input as vectors of fixed length) , then
processing is done on the vector, output is also a vector .. but the problem
is that there is delay in processing the each vector.. and i declared my i/o
signature as follows:

i/p signature              sizeof(float)*vec_len
o/p signature             sizeof(float)*vec_len

when is plot the output, it is not exactly delay because some unwanted plot
is occurring and again my  ouput is being plotted... i can post my code if u
need it...

thanks ...