Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy Salamander)

From: Tom McDermott
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy Salamander)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:31:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi Tom - OK, that got PyQt to install...

Now install of PyQwt fails:
./configure.py -Q ../qwt-5.2 --module-install-path=/opt/qt/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PyQt4/Qwt5
produces

sip: Deprecation warning: ../sip/qwt5qt4/QwtModule.sip:32: %Module version number should be specified using the 'version' argument
sip: Unable to find file "QtCore/QtCoremod.sip"
SIP failed to generate the C++ code.

-- Tpm