[Discuss-gnuradio] Alternating packet transmissions on 2 two different f

From: Jawad Seddar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Alternating packet transmissions on 2 two different frequency bands
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:53:20 +0100

Hello,

I currently have N210 devices with GNU Radio 3.7.0 installed. I am currently using them to send and receive packets between them through a tun/tap interface.

i would like to be able to send different packets (e.g depending on the MAC address for instance) on different frequencies.

For example :
- Packet to 01:02:03:04:05:01 send on f1
- Packet to 01:02:03:04:05:02 send on f2

I am currently wondering what would be the best approach to send a given packet on a given frequency.

If I set a new frequency right before/after the send() call in the python script, I can't know if there are other packets in the buffers or if the retuning will occur during the transmission of the packet.

Thanks,
Jawad