[Discuss-gnuradio] Give sample rate to throttle block dynamically

From: Jenny Galasso
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Give sample rate to throttle block dynamically
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 07:42:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am parsing the sample rate from a file name and would like to dynamically pass that to a downstream block (for instance the throttle block).  I tried using a function proble to get the sample rate value and having the throttle get the sample rate from it.  It seems like the throttle is only getting the initial value from the function probe though and not updating.  Please let me know if I'm on the right track, or if there is a better way to pass the sample rate to other blocks.
Thanks!