[Discuss-gnuradio] how to set global system architecture in pybombs ?

From: M Dammer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to set global system architecture in pybombs ?
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 20:57:23 +0000

I am working on an SDR live DVD with Gnuradio on it. The DVD is based on
XUbuntu 12.04 32bit. As the disk will hopefully being used on different
machines (Intel and AMD) processors I am concerned that certain features
of the (AMD based) build machine like 3Dnow! make the software
unsuitable for Intel chipsets. So how can I configure Pybombs to use
plain i686 architecture as the default for compiling, or is there
nothing to worry about ?
Mark