Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-11 CMake Error

From: nesimi eldarov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-11 CMake Error
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:58:45 +0400

Hi Tom,

I install to usr/local, but there is nothing inside 'lib/cmake/gnuradio', funnily.
What is this?

Среда, 20 ноября 2013, 9:09 -05:00 от Tom Rondeau <address@hidden>:
On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 8:44 AM, nesimi eldarov <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please help me if you know the solution:
>
> My system Ubuntu 13.04
> GNURADIO 3.7.2
>
> I run:
>
> sudo apt-get install libitpp-dev
> git clone git://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11.git
> cd gr-ieee802-11
> mkdir build
> cd build
> cmake ..
>
> Results:
>

> CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:84 (find_package):
> By not providing "FindGnuradio.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
> asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Gnuradio",
> but CMake did not find one.
>
> Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Gnuradio" with any
> of the following names:
>
> GnuradioConfig.cmake
> gnuradio-config.cmake
>
> Add the installation prefix of "Gnuradio" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
> "Gnuradio_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If
> "Gnuradio" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
> been installed.
>

> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:88 (message):
> GnuRadio Runtime required to compile ieee802-11

Where did you install GNU Radio into (the install prefix)? There
should be a directory $prefix/lib/cmake/gnuradio that contains
GnuradioConfig.cmake. Cmake can find it if your PKG_CONFIG_PATH is set
properly, which will be $prefix/lib/pkgconfig.

See this page for more details:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/OutOfTreeModulesConfig

Tom

--