Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for DSSS demodulator

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for DSSS demodulator
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:11:06 -0500

Outstanding!  Thanks for putting in the time to make this happen!

What version of gnuRadio was it built against?

@(^.^)@  Ed

On 11/20/13 4:05 PM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos wrote:
I have been working on a DSSS system for some time now.
You can find our work-in-progress here:

https://github.com/anastas/gr-cdma.git

A few comments:

this project grew out of the DARPA spectrum challenge:
our team eventually dropped out of the race because of other time
commitments but
I decided to finish up the design and make it publicly available
since DARPA was generous enough to send us USRPs for testing etc.