[Discuss-gnuradio] Volk machine

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Volk machine
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:57:24 -0600

When running with a USRP source at 25M and a low pass filter down to 10MHz, I get something saying "Using Volk machine: sse4_a_64", and my file sink only records a couple seconds of data. I ran the volk_profile script, but still get the same result. The script returned something other than "sse4_a_64" as the best volk to use. My GNU Radio seems to have trouble reading configuration files, so is there a way to manually point to the volk parameter to use when I load GNU Radio?

Paul B. Huter