Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] A good alternative for Ezcap DVB-T D

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] A good alternative for Ezcap DVB-T Dongle??
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:52:35 +0000

My experience has been that the EZcaps with E4000 aren’t easy to get anymore since the E4000 has been discontinued. I’ll second Rui’s notion that you should look for something with the R820T. I just picked one up last week – it seems to have much better sensitivity and much less LO leakage (DC spike) than my EZcap.

Look for the NooElec TV28T: http://www.amazon.com/Receiver-RTL2832U-Compatible-Packages-Guaranteed/dp/B009U7WZCA/

Sean