Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio 3.7.2 adn WX GUI Waterfall Sink with onl

From: Ben Z en de rest
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio 3.7.2 adn WX GUI Waterfall Sink with only blue screen output
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:11:52 +0100

Just to update what I did to try and solve this problem (with no luck yet)

I did read that the problem could be related to the need for Python OpenGL support. I did install Python OpenGL (and OpenGL accelerator) from http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net  but that gave me a "X windows system error" on all Gnuradio examples that I tried.

Had to remove Python OpenGL to solve that "X windows system error" but the waterfall sink still only shows blue lines.

Then I had Synaptic install the Python OpenGL but with the same "X windows system error" as result. So I had it removed and now I am back at my first problem.

Kind regards,

Ben