Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Successful installation of GNURadio 3.6.4.1 on Wi

From: ibmsorcerer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Successful installation of GNURadio 3.6.4.1 on Window XP and Windows 8
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 21:16:10 -0800 (PST)

Bhaskar,
I followed your instructions for a Windows 7 Ultimate x64 install.

This worked the first try. Thank you!!

I'd been following the same sort of path you did while I was on vacation,
but was trying to make from source for a x64 implementation. I had something
close, but couldn't figure out why the WX-GUI part didn't show up.

Now I'll go and uninstall the working version and try to build it from
scratch again. I've downloaded all of the x64 libraries that are the same as
the working x86 version and will try to build it again. Watch for another
note on this.
Bruce