Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK Real Time Voice Tx/Rx

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK Real Time Voice Tx/Rx
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:28:37 -0500

On 01/13/2014 04:38 PM, Marqo Torres wrote:
Hi, thanks for replying. I'm using 16kHz in Audio sample-rate and 256kHz in USRP sink/source blocks.
Also I've noticed that when I change the config.d values in the files from the gnuradio folder there's a variation in the breaking up voice in the receiver's side.

In the transmitter's side I get "UUUUU" constantly and in the receiver's side i get "UaUaUaUa"  I know that it means Underrun and Audio Underrun, but I still don't have any idea of what I'm doing wrong.

I've attached the flowgraphs of the Tx and Rx models.

Regards
Marqo.

Those UUUUU mean that your graph isn't able to to keep up with the notional sample-rate, either because of computational sluggishness, or because you aren't resampling appropriately within your flow-graph so that the hardware is receiving samples at the correct rate.