Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-rds

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-rds
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:42:28 -0500

Hi Kai - gr-rds is now in MacPorts if you want to install it from there.  That
said, if it works from you outside of MacPorts, that's great too!  Mine works
nicely with a Jawbreaker, but not with my B210 because there are some issues
between gr-osmosdr and UHD that we're now working on resolving.  Enjoy! - MLD