[Discuss-gnuradio] Does wx-gui work in GRC on Windows

From: Hemant Saggar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Does wx-gui work in GRC on Windows
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 19:26:58 +0530

Hi all,
I just installed the latest stable GNURadio and GRC on windows 7. I am having problems running the fm radio example on GRC. The error shown on runtime is "Cannot import name wx-gui". I have PYTHONPATH configured with "C:\Program Files (x86)\gnuradio\lib\site-packages" and I have wx-gui package inside the gnuradio in this path.

Any help to resolve this issue?
Thanks a lot.

Best,
Hemant