[Discuss-gnuradio] Num Steps in WX GUI Slider

From: Ben Z en de rest
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Num Steps in WX GUI Slider
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:24:19 +0100

Hi, I am having a basic question about the WX GUI Slider

I am wondering why the Num Steps in WX GUI Slider have to be double the value than I calculate.

For example, if I have minimum set at 86 MHz and maximum at 108 MHz and I want steps of 100 kHz I distract 86 from 108 which leaves me with 22 MHz, so for 100 kHz steps I think I should use Num Steps value of 220. That way I get steps of 200 kHz and I have to set Num Steps to 440 to get 100 kHz steps.

Is there some logical explanation for this ?

Running GNU Radio Companion 3.7.2

TnX,

Ben