[Discuss-gnuradio] flow graph with high complexity oper ations

From: Nasi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] flow graph with high complexity oper ations
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 15:30:51 +0400

Hi all,

I've created a simple flow graph with three components. The first one generates K * L number of values (it is a loop), it passes them to the next one where I do some operations on them.
I want it to run just once and then stop it. Therefore In The first component I add : boost::this_thread::sleep(boost::posix_time::milliseconds(50));
and in the last one 'exit' function.

The problem is that it runs only for a limited number of K*L. When I increase K or L, it does not run at all. Lets say, I set K to 100 and L to 2, then It runs only for 62 numbers not for all of them.

I do not know what can cause it. Can you help me?

--
NE