[Discuss-gnuradio] Float version of the Frequency Xiating FIR Filter?

From: Jordan Johnson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Float version of the Frequency Xiating FIR Filter?
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:24:09 -0800

I am attempting to translate a 20khz DRM signal from its default spot of 10khz, to 120khz. The Frequency Xiating FIR does this just fine but it also decimates the signal--which I do not want. I want to pass the float input as a float until the final stage at the BlaeRF as my FM transmitter is an all-float operation as well. Altering the signal at all results in ruining reception of said signal. (I also like keeping constant sample-rates throughout the graph).

Is there another way to translate frequency in GRC outside of the all-in-one filter?

Thank you.