Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Buffer too small for min_noutput_items (ofdm_carr

From: Aditya Dhananjay
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Buffer too small for min_noutput_items (ofdm_carrier_allocator_cvc)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:31:27 -0500

We recently discussed this problem, I think it was the January dev call.
Currently, we don't want to fix this, as it would require too many changes to our architecture. If a streamed PDU is too large for tagged stream blocks, you'll just have to use message passing.

That makes perfect sense. Thanks, Martin and Bastian. I'll try both your suggestions and take it from there. Thanks again.

best,
aditya