Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxGUI libraries in the GRC

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxGUI libraries in the GRC
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:59:48 +0800

Dear Anusha,

In my experience, it will be easy to install GNU Radio if you use:
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (either 32bit or 64bit)
- minimum 2GB of RAM
- 10GB harddisk space is more than enough
- install using "build-gnuradio" script at http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio
- if you use USRP networked series (eg. N210), make sure your PC has gigabit ethernet port
  (Fast ethernet does not work if you connect USRP N210 directly to your PC)

Regards,
activecat