Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Video Streaming

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Video Streaming
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:13:54 +0100

Hi Syed,

test 2 should be completely transparent and thus you shouldn't lose
quality. The input bitrate of the video is below 1Mb/s, so for a pure
loopback test I can't imagine this going wrong. Are you sure that the
sending VLC does *not* decode the video into something with a much
higher bitrate. Also make sure you don't use throttle in between.

Greetings,
Marcus