[Discuss-gnuradio] data extract from file sink block

From: Naveen Gupta
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] data extract from file sink block
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 14:13:53 +0530

Hi all,

 How to use file sink block in GRC. I want to extract output data from rx_ofdm & tx_ofdm examples bolck in GNU radio to plot BER V/s EB/N0 in MATLAB. If I use file sink blocks, it's generate a banary file which is not opening anywhere. So please tell me what type of file we can get using file sink block which is compatible to MATLAB also.