[Discuss-gnuradio] dvb-t project with two USRPN200 devi ces failure

From: Nasi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] dvb-t project with two USRPN200 devi ces failure
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:21:28 +0400

Hi all,

I am using ubuntu 13.04, GNURADIO 3.7.
I cannot transmit or receive using two (USRPN200 + XCRV2450 d.board+VERT2450 antennas) devices for DVB-T project.
Here is the dvb-t project: https://github.com/BogdanDIA/gr-dvbt

It will be very helpful and appreciated if you help me. If someone tested it or can do it, please let me know. As far as I know someone tested it with N210 model.

 I think this failure is due to high noise/interference or smt. else. However I tested it already with all possible configurations. I also attach my .grc files.

--
NE