[Discuss-gnuradio] Call for Proposals for GRCon14: Extended 1 Week

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Call for Proposals for GRCon14: Extended 1 Week
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 20:33:47 -0400

Greetings GNU Radio and USRP Communities,

We're received quite a few entries for the GNU Radio Conference 2014 (GRCon14)
already [*]; thank you to those who have already submitted your abstract!  Due
to hectic schedules on our end, we will keep accepting submissions through
Tuesday, April 15.  We will announce the selected presentations on April 21.

Best Regards,

Michael Dickens
GNU Radio Conference 2014 Co-Organizer (one of a few)

* GRCon14 Call For Presentations
http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/grc2014-call-for-presentations/