Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a criticism to GNURadio's scheduler!

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a criticism to GNURadio's scheduler!
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 21:57:12 +0430

Activecat,

I think change my topology to get rid of this things. :)
However, I still believe in that the GNURadio fails in this scenario.
As we have throttle or message_strobe blocks, I need to have a source which generates items controlled by another block.

I'll try to see this problem in another way to escape from it!