[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with gnuradio-companion and HackRF

From: GeorgeF
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with gnuradio-companion and HackRF
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 18:06:42 -0400

I just reinstalled Ubuntu on my computer, I compiled GNURadio from source.

I'm now running GNU Radio Companion 3.7.6git-1-g01deede3

With GNU Radio Companion I can access and listen to radio stations on my RTL-SDR dongle just fine. However today I just received my HackRF radio.

Now, using the "osmocom Source" & HackRF I receive the following error msg.
"FATAL: No supported devices found to pick from" Is there a driver I need to download for HackRF, if so where & how to I add that to my system?

Thanks
George