[Discuss-gnuradio] Assertion Failure in gr::buffer

From: PEEL Luke
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Assertion Failure in gr::buffer
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:44:33 +0100

All,

I am running a basic PSK Mod block in one GRC flowgraph and another flowgraph with a basic PSK Demod.

I am using two URSP N210s, one as transmit, one as receive and GNU Radio 3.7.5, built on Ubuntu with Debugging Symbols.

If I start the PSK Mod, while the Demod flowgraph is running, I get assertion failures.

The following is printed in the ‘top_block’ Python output window:

This early on:

(python:3210): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_progress_set_percentage: assertion 'percentage >= 0 && percentage <= 1.0' failed

And this later on:

python: /home/luke/gnuradio-3.7.5/gnuradio-runtime/include/gnuradio/buffer.h:170: unsigned int gr::buffer::index_add(unsigned int, unsigned int): Assertion `s < d_bufsize' failed.

Which then causes (in the GDB output):

0xb76f4424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()

Does anyone have any idea where to start with this?

Or can anyone reproduce the same problem?

Thanks,

Luke