Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Encoder-Decoder

From: Charles Alberton Herdt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Encoder-Decoder
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 19:26:58 -0300

I am seeing the same problem here while running some tests.
Anyone else has any thoughts?

Running gnuradio 3.7.5, installed with the build-gnuradio script on Ubuntu 14.04.

Gnuradio

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 6:18 AM, Thanasis Balafoutis <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
In the followning basic setup:
File Source (Byte) ----> Packet Encoder (Byte) -----> File Sink (byte)

My input file is just a "Hello World" message
If the Repeat property of my file source is set to "No" the File Sink remains empty Why? Do I have buffering issues?
If I set Repeat="yes" file sink seems to work, But when I insert a Packet Decoder:

File Source ----> Packet Encoder ----->Packet Decoder -----> File Sink

The output file is empty again!

Thanks