Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installing gnuradio with pybombs on debian

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] installing gnuradio with pybombs on debian
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 14:06:43 +0200

Hi Mostafa,

pybombs tries to install boost from source because 1.49 is known to be
buggy.

It seems like it can't download the file. Since this works here, that
might have been a temporary issue (try again!) or it might be caused by
the need to use a proxy to access websites from where you are working.
In that case, set the http_proxy environnment variable accordingly (ask
your local admin for the right setting).

Greetings,
Marcus