Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some problem with my USRP N210

From: liisuu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some problem with my USRP N210
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 10:57:29 -0700 (MST)

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using RFX2400 2.3-2.9GHZ RX/TX

I increased the message length from 4 to 100 at the sender. But I still can
not observe the signal. (Maybe because of the power of signal is too small?)

The USRP N210 can receive signal at frequency around 2.9GHz. So I think the
hardware of USRP still works. But I cannot make it work now.

Thanks for your help.

-Su