Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] High Flowgraph Latency in 3.6.4.1

From: Vanush Vaswani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] High Flowgraph Latency in 3.6.4.1
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 11:20:01 +1100

I ran into this problem when doing 57.6kbps BPSK decoding, AX.25. The
only way I was able to fix it was to reduce GR_FIXED_BUFFER_SIZE in
flat_flowgraph.cc.
This is regarded as a dodgy hack by all the GR developers here, but it
worked for me (and I read the article on latency). I believe the guy
who wrote GMSKSpacecraftGroundstation had the same problem, and found
it in one of his old threads.