[Discuss-gnuradio] AtributeError with OOT Module

From: Marcel Stolz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] AtributeError with OOT Module
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:57:12 +0200

Hello

I am trying to install an OOT module into my GNURadio distribution. I can integrate the module into GRC and use it in the flowgraph. However, when I try to execute, I get the following Error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./top_block.py", line 76, in <module>
    tb = top_block()
  File "./top_block.py", line 43, in __init__
    self.LTE_Analysis_pbch_bch_0 = LTE_Analysis.pbch_bch(samp_rate)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'pbch_bch'

I assume that there is some problem with the SWIG-glue between python and my C++ code. However, several hours of googling have not brought up any solution to this issue. As has been posted previously on this list, this issue "has come up recently" on some installations. I have tried to install the module and execute it on the GNURadio Live DVD that was distributed via the mailing list yesterday - yet, the error remains.
Any help on this would be very appreciated!
I have attached some files which I think could be helpful for tracking the error.

Best regards, Marcel

--
Universität Bern

Marcel Stolz, BSc