[Discuss-gnuradio] Free shipping for GNU Radio gear!

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Free shipping for GNU Radio gear!
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:35:13 -0400

I've just been informed that the store we use for GNU Radio merchandise (in the US) is having free shipping next week on orders of $30 or more.

Check out our store:
http://gnuradio.spreadshirt.com/

And if you see anything you like, here's the info on the free shipping promo:

 - Free standard shipping for orders of $30+
 - Valid: October 27th – October 30th, 2014
 - Coupon Code: VAMPIRE14
 - Cannot be combined with other discounts or coupon codes
 - More details: http://www.spreadshirt.com/partner-news-C3249/newsId/389

Thanks!
Tom