[Discuss-gnuradio] What does "Feedback" mean in the issue tracker?

From: Kevin Reid
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] What does "Feedback" mean in the issue tracker?
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 18:02:15 -0700

What does it mean in the GNU Radio issue tracker for an issue to have the
status "Feedback"?

Two of my bugs have been in this state and I don't know what this means about
them. I thought it might mean "asking for reporter's response" but in the one
case I gave it and got no response (#667), and in the other the update reads
like just diagnosing the bug (#713).

I'd like to get this clarified so I can be assured I'm doing the right thing in
my bug reporting.

--
Kevin Reid                                  <http://switchb.org/kpreid/>