[Discuss-gnuradio] Installing UHD and GNU Radio

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing UHD and GNU Radio
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:54:01 -0700

Hello,

Over the past few days, I've learned a lot about installing UHD and GNU Radio on Ubuntu. I'm a Windows user new to Linux, so there were a lot of growing pains. I made a guide for people like me out there getting into GNU Radio and Linux for the first time. I tried to document every single step I had to take, no matter how "obvious" it might have been.

I hope someone will find this useful. Attached.

v/r,
Rich