Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building GNURadio on Mac 10.9.5 using Homebrew Pr

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building GNURadio on Mac 10.9.5 using Homebrew Problems
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 19:19:50 -0500

Hi Ed - The actual link command was not included in the output you provided, so
it’s difficult to say exactly where the issue lies.  But, the basic cause is
that “libSDL.dylib” is not being included in the link command, and/or it does
not contain the various “SDL_*” symbols that are not being found, and/or the
.PC file for SDL (sdl.pc) does not provide correct linkage, and/or libSDL was
built for the wrong architecture (32 bit, not 64 bit).  To the best of my
knowledge, the GNU Radio CMake script for the gr-video-sdl component works
correctly when libSDL is not found (meaning: it disables the component).  If
you want to work more on this, email me off list and we can summarize on list
as appropriate. - MLD