Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FIR filter Interpolation vs Resampler

From: Carlos Alberto Ruiz Naranjo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FIR filter Interpolation vs Resampler
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 08:50:51 +0100

Ok, thank you ;)

Hi Carlos,

this might get a little too theoretical to discuss it on the mailing list, thus I'd like to point you at the Readme [1] file referenced by the doxygen page, as I think it explains mu as fractional delay quite nicely.
The readme also references the book where the idea of the MMSE interpolator will be explained in more detail.

Best regards,
Marcus

[1] https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/v3.6.5/gnuradio-core/src/gen_interpolator_taps/README