[Discuss-gnuradio] Doxygen Support

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doxygen Support
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:30:58 -0800

I just reinstalled uhd+gnuradio with doxygen support enabled. I'm not seeing any difference in the blocks I had hoped to see a difference in, as far as documentation goes. For example, when I double click the Frequency Mod block, the documentation tab is the same as it was before.

I'm trying to install documentation, as referenced here:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GNURadioCompanion#Installing-Icons-Mime-Type-and-Menu-Items

Can someone tell me what to expect if I installed it correctly, and maybe expand on that link explaining what I should do to install it.

Thanks,
Rich