[Discuss-gnuradio] ARRL FMT with GNU Radio

From: madengr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ARRL FMT with GNU Radio
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 12:24:34 -0700 (MST)

I made a video of the ARRL Frequency Measurement Test I did the other night
using the X310, GNU Radio, and Baudline.  It covers in detail the flow-graph
operation.  I measured sub-Hz accuracy, but feel I could have done better.
I'll have to do a better job of characterizing the frequency and sampling
offsets next time.

http://youtu.be/_brT8AElZi0

https://github.com/madengr/fmt

Thanks,