Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] libserial c++ with gnuradio

From: Ayman Hendawy
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] libserial c++ with gnuradio
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 15:51:58 +0200

Guys,

Sorry if I asked a question in a way annoying you, but after passing 24h with no answer, I though that's something wrong with my question, may be it was silly or irrelevant, that made me ask again, especially after I kept googling it with no result, any way, kindly accept my apologize again, actually I was shocked from those tough words of Martin, and didn't know what to say yesterday, sorry Martin :), and sorry for wasting your time guys.

 Regarding my problem, I'm trying to figure out what to change in those cmake files mentioned by Martin, I will test Seth procedure, thanks Martin, & Seth.

Regards

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
On 11/17/2014 02:29 PM, Marcus Müller wrote:
> you wrote your original question on a sunday and try to hurry things by
> asking but 24hrs later -- that might be a bit impatient for an open
> source project with volunteers trying to help you with something that
> has not much to do with their project, but with your usage of a
> completely different library ;)

I would like to emphasize this. Your question was polite and you posted
relevant information (thanks!), and others may benefit from this thread
in the future if they search the archives.

Still, questions are much better received if not seeming impatient. When
posting on this list, we're asking others to do free work for us. The
reason this works is because we all help each other on this list, and
respect the fact that others are giving up time to share their code and
knowledge.

Cheers,
Martin