[Discuss-gnuradio] A 60GHz front-end for your SDR (e.g. USRP)

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A 60GHz front-end for your SDR (e.g. USRP)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 15:48:48 +0000

Hi List,

Ramin Fardi at Bluewave microsystems and myself Per Zetterberg have developed a
60GHz front-end (and code) for use with SDRs in particular USRP. The design is
completely open. We will publish full documentation on it in a few weeks (I am
just trying to get the paper finally finished :-), as well as measurement
results. Here is a youtube video including MIMO demonstration (first ever MIMO
spatial multiplexing demo at 60GHz?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVSswo0LI8s&feature=youtu.be

BR/
Per Zetterberg