Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building BOOT.BIN for Zedboard to use with gnurad

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building BOOT.BIN for Zedboard to use with gnuradio-dev-image
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:16:15 -0800

A number of different distributions include a u-boot.elf suitable for the Zedboard. I'm not a linux boot expert, but u-boot seems pretty platform-agnostic when paired with a suitable FSBL.

The images here include a u-boot.elf that works with Zedboard, ZC702, ZC706, etc.
http://wiki.analog.com/resources/tools-software/linux-software/zynq_images

Email me directly and I'll just send you the .elf if you're interested.

--n