Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp b210 and mimo

From: Juha Vierinen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp b210 and mimo
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:21:46 +0000

I appreciate this a lot. I'll owe you guys beers the next time I see you. I'll be in SF next week at AGU if you guys want to meet up.

I'm itching to start using the b210 with our incoherent scatter radar. It has more bandwidth and the tuner copes with the high dynamic range RFI environment better than our existing receiver.

Our application requires continuous streaming, so I do hope that you figure out how to get this working too.

juha