[Discuss-gnuradio] connecting GNURadio to xilinx evaluation board

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] connecting GNURadio to xilinx evaluation board
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 23:41:12 +0330

Hi,

I have KC705 evaluation board of xilinx:

http://www.xilinx.com/products/boards-and-kits/ek-k7-kc705-g.html

I have also a daughter board of fmcomms1:

http://wiki.analog.com/resources/eval/user-guides/ad-fmcomms1-ebz

I want to use GNURadio alongside of this board. I suddenly saw Zynq system here (I don't know anything about Zynq system):

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Zynq

Is it possible to use KC705 with GNURadio?
To be specific, is there any FPGA program for KC705 to integrate it with GNURadio?

Any suggestions?

Best,
Mostafa