[Discuss-gnuradio] gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping

From: Anis Elgabli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 21:59:48 -0500

Hi,
I am writing a code where data is psk modulated in a host and then the
modulated psk symbols are sent over udp to  a remote host where a demodulator
is setting.
I am having troubles getting it to work.
I have the following warning message filling the console.

"gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet."

It looks there is a flow control problem. However, I tried to increase the
buffer size of the source udp but I still have the same problem.

The code is very simple. It is:
in host 1:  signal source >> packet encoder >> DPSK modulator >> udp sink

in host 2: udp source >> DPSK demodulator >> packet decoder >> GUI time sink