[Discuss-gnuradio] Python pass parameter as const *gr_complex?

From: Ludwig Stephan (CR/AEH4)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python pass parameter as const *gr_complex?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 12:57:20 +0000

Hi list,

I am trying to use the gr::digital::constellation::decision_maker(.) method from python, but I get an error message.
In order to reproduce call in python:

import gnuradio.digital
a = gnuradio.digital.constellation_qpsk()
b = complex(1+1j)
a.decision_maker(b)
=> TypeError [..] argument 2 of type ‘gr_complex const*’
The C++-implementation is wrapped by SWIG, where the error occurs.

This might be a silly question, but what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards

Stephan Ludwig

Robert Bosch GmbH
Corporate Sector Research & Advance Engineering, Communication Technology (CR/AEH4)
Renningen
70465 Stuttgart
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. +49(711)811-8809
Fax +49(711)811-1052
Mobile +49(172)5630639
address@hidden

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Rolf Bulander, Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Dirk Hoheisel, Christoph Kübel,
Uwe Raschke, Wolf-Henning Scheider, Dr. Werner Struth, Peter Tyroller