Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] b210 overflows and huge usb buffer

From: trracer dangly
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] b210 overflows and huge usb buffer
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:38:32 +0100

"I managed to find a solution to this. I create a ram filesystem (tmpfs) and dump fixed length files there with gnuradio. I then move the files when they are complete to a persistent drive using another script. I don't know why I didn't think of this before.

juha"

Can you elaborate on this please? What do you mean by "dump fixed length files there with gnuradio"? Do you mean you use a file sink (connected to a RAM disk) with a set number of samples?