[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-cdma

From: Frank Pinto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-cdma
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 23:42:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hello I dont understand how to use the gr-cdma. I have installed it via GitHub and am currently looking at the cdma_tx and cdma_rx files. I am having problems trying to figure out what I am supposed to be inputting in certain blocks such as the import block that states “import cdma.cdma_paramters as cp” and other fields like the Missing block “coma_tx_hier”. I have loaded all of the 6 heir blocks that you mentioned in the read me. I'm guessing that means simply just open it via the GRC which I have done and some blocks are "red" because they require certain information which I don't know where to acquire from.
I have reloaded all the blocks as well. I have two USRPS one to serve as transmitter and other as receiver so I want to test the cdma transmission using the cdma_tx and cdma_rx