[Discuss-gnuradio] how to schedule iq recordings?

From: John Meloche
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to schedule iq recordings?
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 20:37:15 -0500

Hello

I have a need to record raw iq files of varing lengths of time and each iq file needs to have a unique file name.  I am at the point now where i can record and iq file with a time stamp of the pc clock.  That is perfect so far, however, i need to automate this so that i can schedule multple recordings of 5 minutes with a 1 minute standby between each recording just as an example.  the timings need to be flexible.  my issue is that my super simple record iq flow graph runs until i manualy close it.  are there any ideas out there?  thanks a lot guys.  John