[Discuss-gnuradio] Can't find PyQt4.Qwt5

From: Chris Hallinan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't find PyQt4.Qwt5
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 05:08:50 -0500

I'm making much more progress on my embedded x86_64 gnuradio project.
I am now able to build and run my grc-created python app, but I get
this error.  I'm using some counter/sliders from Qwt (Qt GUI Range
block) to be able to change some values interactively.  However, I
don't seem to have PyQt4.Qwt5, and furthermore, I can't seem to figure
out how to build/install it.  I have found the source, of course,
(sourceforge) but not any openembedded recipes for it.  Furthermore,
it seems to be part of the PyQt4 package, and I don't see any
reference to a Qwt module within the python-pyqt package.

# ./my_gui.py

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./my_gui.py", line 30, in <module>
    import PyQt4.Qwt5 as Qwt

ImportError: No module named Qwt5

Thanks in advance for any advice.

-Chris

--
Life is like Linux - it never stands still.